CQI I IRCA CERTIFIED 9001:2015 (LEAD AUDITOR)
CQI&IRCA stands for Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors. CQI l IRCA is the UK certification body for prospective auditors in Health and safety management; Quality Management System (QMS); and environmental management system (EMS). CQI l IRCA lead auditing certification courses seeks to find out if you can organise an audit of a management system by evaluating your knowledge and skillset either through their work experience, training and audit experience.
It also seeks to test if you can identify, understand and audit relevant business. It aims to also test your adherence to principles of proper ethical conduct, fair presentation and professional standards, as stipulated in the CQI I IRCA Code of Conduct.
Why you should take CQI l IRCA CERTIFIED COURSES
CQI I IRCA course helps build confidence through accredited certification. It is also serves as a proof to business organisations that auditors certified via these programme are competent. CQI l IRCA course also enables you to manage quality, health and safety management system whatever the size of the business with a standard thats recognized the world over.
With these certification companies will save money, increase profit and grow their business opportunities.
ISO 9001 QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor training course sets out the criteria for a quality management. Through this course, you will learn the tools and techniques of how to plan, lead and report audits within your own organisation, your suppliers or third party organisations.
Who Should Attend?
- Persons interested in becoming registered auditors
- Auditors who want to assess quality management systems, and who need to show professional competence as it relates to ISO 9001
- Persons involved in the planning, managing or implementation of audit programmes
- Senior managers interested in understanding the outcome of Quality Management audits
- ISO 9001:2015 applies to any organisation, irrespective of size or industry.
- By the end of this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate achievement of the course learning objectives, which are to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of QMS standards (including ISO 9001), of management system audits and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor
- Have the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit to establish conformity with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Prerequisites for the course
- Those attending this course are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- Participants must know the core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continuous improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000).
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- Introduction to Quality
- Scope and Elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Purpose and Scope of an Audit
- Skills and Qualities of an Auditor
- Planning an Audit
- The Role of the Checklists
- Organising an Opening and Closing Meeting
- Performing an Audit and Recording Non-Conformities
- Auditing Reports
- Evaluating Corrective Action
- Processes and techniques for planning, conducting & reporting audits
- Introduction to Quality Scope and Elements of ISO 9001:2015
- Audit follow-up activities and auditing for continual improvement
Course Duration and Fee
This is a five-day intensive course and the total course fee per participant is N180,000. Fee covers training; course manual and welfare.