ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems across all industries and is used in over one million organizations globally. It provides a management framework to improve business practices, helping you to provide services and products that meet your customers’ expectations.
ISO 9001 can help you improve your organization’s efficiency and performance through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Why seek ISO 9001 Certification?
• Identify and either eliminate or mitigate risk.
• Shows commitment and the right attitude to providing a high level of customer satisfaction and willingness to improve efficiency.
• Help organizations to qualify for a tender or to achieve preferred supplier status.
• Provide assurance that your organization can demonstrate compliance with proven international business practices and appropriate standards.
• Help boost your organization brand reputation and can be useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified.
• Help demonstrate the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit.
• Help attract new customers, particularly from larger companies.
- Benefit of ISO 9001 Certification
· Help increase customer’s satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and the continual improvement of processes helps to ensure that you are responding to and meeting the ever-changing need of your customers.
· Improved employee engagement through defining their key roles and responsibilities and encouraging internal communication.
· Businesses processes are streamlined reducing waste and improving the quality of your management systems thus saving cost