CQI I IRCA CERTIFIED 45001:2018(Lead Auditor)
CQI&IRCA stands for Chartered Quality Institute and International Register of Certificated Auditors. CQI l IRCA is the UK certification body for prospective auditors in Health and safety management; Quality Management System (QMS); and environmental management system (EMS). CQI l IRCA lead auditing certification courses seeks to find out if you can organise an audit of a management system by evaluating your knowledge and skillset either through their work experience, training and audit experience.
It also seeks to test if you can identify, understand and audit relevant business. It aims to also test your adherence to principles of proper ethical conduct, fair presentation and professional standards, as stipulated in the CQI I IRCA Code of Conduct.
Why you should take CQI l IRCA CERTIFIED COURSES
CQI I IRCA course helps build confidence through accredited certification. It is also serves as a proof to business organisations that auditors certified via these programme are competent. CQI l IRCA course also enables you to manage quality, health and safety management system whatever the size of the business with a standard that’s recognized the world over.
With these certification companies will save money, increase profit and grow their business opportunities.
The aim of CQI I IRCA CERTIFIED 45001:2018 is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of occupational health and safety management systems against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021. This course is recommended for Health and Safety Auditors.
Who Should Attend?
- Persons responsible for obtaining third party certification for their organisation
- Persons who need to audit an organisations OH&S management system
- Persons who want to obtain a certification to ISO 45001.
- Persons who wish to register as an IRCA OHSMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.
- By the end of this ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course, delegates will be able to demonstrate achievement of the course learning objectives, which are to:
- To explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
- To explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
- To plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
- Those attending this course are expected to have prior knowledge of the following:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001.
- Structure & Overview of ISO 45001:2018.
- OH&S legislation and codes of practice.
- OH&S hazards and risk evaluation.
- Audit planning and use of checklists.
- Audit interviewing and evaluation of information.
- Non-conformance evaluation.
- Corrective actions and effective follow-up programmes.
- Accreditation and certification sources of information.
- Audit definition/types/principles
- ISO 19011 Vs. ISO 17021
- Audit Tools & Techniques
- Audit reporting
- Surveillance audits
Course Duration and Fee
This is a five-day intensive course and the total course fee per participant is N180,000. Fee covers training; course manual and welfare.