What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems across all industries and is used in over one million organizations globally. It provides a management framework to improve business practices, helping you to provide services and products that meet your customers’ expectations.
ISO 9001 can help you improve your organization’s efficiency and performance through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
Why seek ISO 9001 Certification?
- Identify and either eliminate or mitigate risk.
- Shows commitment and the right attitude to providing a high level of customer satisfaction and willingness to improve efficiency.
- Help organizations to qualify for a tender or to achieve preferred supplier status.
- Provide assurance that your organization can demonstrate compliance with proven international business practices and appropriate standards.
- Help boost your organization brand reputation and can be useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified.
- Help demonstrate the existence of an effective quality management system that satisfies the rigours of an independent, external audit.
- Help attract new customers, particularly from larger companies.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
- Help increase customers satisfaction by meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements and the continual improvement of processes helps to ensure that you are responding to and meeting the ever-changing need of your customers.
- Improved employee engagement through defining their key roles and responsibilities and encouraging internal communication.
- Businesses processes are streamlined reducing waste and improving the quality of your management systems thus saving
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS). It replaces OHSAS 18001.
ISO 45001 certification is a professional certification that boost organizations reputation by demonstrating that they hold a certified occupational health and safety management system.an effective occupational health and safety management system promotes a safe and healthy working environment, by providing a framework that allows your organization to identify and control its OHSMS, and improve the overall performance.
Why seek ISO 45001 Certification?
ISO 45001 is suited to almost any organization of every size, in any section.it help minimize the numbers work related injuries and casualty at work while increasing your capacity.it also help to improve employee, reduce workplace risks and create better, safer working conditions.
Benefit of ISO 45001 Certification
ISO 45001 will help you meet your legal and moral obligations. It can also produce significant commercial benefits for your organization.
- It helps save cost-efficient management systems, fewer accidents and improved health of your workforce all have a positive financial impact.
- Eliminate or minimize the risk of work-related injury and ill health and helping you fulfil your morale duty as a responsible employer.
- International recognition, the new standard is recognized around the world so helps with cross-border operations.
- It helps establish a robust framework and reporting system thus improving the overall health and safety performance.
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is the internationally recognized standard for the environmental management of businesses, prescribing controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment.
It sets out requirements for an environmental management system, enabling organizations to put in place an environmental policy and objectives that take into account relevant legal and other requirements.
While it does not specify environmental performance criteria, it does encompass the environmental issues that the organization can control or influence.
Why seek ISO 14001 Certification
ISO 14001 demonstrate that your organization I committed to environmental issue and is proactively working to minimize its impact on the environment, for example producing less waste and increasing energy efficiency.
It also brings commercial advantage by enhancing the organization public image and sharpen an organization’s competitive edge when tendering.
Continual improvement is built into all management systems standards, therefore ISO 14001 rive environmental improvement on An ongoing basis leading to further cost savings and operational efficiency.
Benefit iso 14001 Certification
- Enables management of environmental performance by identifying and controlling environmental impact. This can be measured on an ongoing basis for further improvements.
- Control reputational risk by demonstrating that you are committed to protecting the environment and have the appropriate control measures in place.
- Cost savings through improving efficiency, productivity and reducing waste. It assists legislative compliance which reduces risk and can reduce insurance costs.