By the end of this course you will able to:
• Develop an internal audit system
• Perform internal audits to the requirements of ISO 9001
• Understand how to get value for money by conducting internal audits
• Understand how to perform internal audits to ensure continuous improvement
• Understand how to perform Auditor selection and characteristics
• Understand ISO 9000 fundamentals & Reporting the audit
• Describe the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)-Requirements standard and development process
• Identify ISO 9000:2015 QMS terms
• Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
• Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 9001:2015
• Apply the process approach and Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
• Evaluate documented information required by ISO 9001:2015 and the interrelationships between the quality processes, quality planning, policy, and
• Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
• Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
• Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
• Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit.
Who is it for?
This course is for those who audit an organization’s processes as part of the internal audit programme. Successful completion of this course is a requirement for certification as an Internal Auditor.
Course Duration and Fee:
This is a two-day intensive course and the total course fee per participant is N100,000. Fee covers training course manual, welfare and certificate.