By the end of this course you will able to:
• Develop an environmental internal audit system
• Perform environmental audits to the requirements of ISO 14001
• Understand how to get value for money by conducting internal audits
• Understand how to perform internal audits to ensure continual improvement
• Describe the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)-Requirements standard and development process
• Identify ISO 9000:2015 EMS terms
• Describe the intent and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Determine the evidence needed to demonstrate conformity to ISO 14001:2015
• Apply the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology
• Identify aspects and impacts
• Apply the principles, processes, and methods of auditing
• Demonstrate the activities involved in preparing for an audit
• Determine an effective audit in the context of the auditee’s organizational situation
• Apply effective audit skills and practice personal behaviors necessary for an effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
Who is it for?
Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, Departmental Managers, and any other professional, technical or administrative personnel who have responsibility for managing an internal audit system or who are required to carry out internal audits in accordance with ISO 14001 environment management system requirements.
Course Duration and Fee:
This is a two-day intensive course and the total course fee per participant is N100,000. Fee covers training course manual, welfare and certificate.